INYE Studio Space Re-opening: Additions & Mindful Regulations
Dearest INYE family:
As we navigate through this time of change, INYE stood here to provide stability for our Yoga family, and checked in tirelessly for everyone's wellbeing. With the opening of phase 2 well under way, we have started to offer outdoor yoga classes for up to 9 people, running in parallel with the virtual practices. We invited people to overcome their inertia due to the lockdown, and many of you had responded with great enthusiasm.
The Ontario Government will be announcing the phase 3 re-opening date soon. It is our responsibility to announce health and safety measures we will be taking once that happens, to ensure the wellbeing of this dedicated community.
1. When you arrive at the yoga studio, you will notice many new additions to the space, such as hand sanitizing stations around the studio to encourage frequent hand hygiene. As well, we have introduced a plexiglass screen at the reception for safe communication between our dedicated staff and students, along with a protective cover on our Moneris machine for easy disinfecting after transactions.
2. We will be reducing our class sizes to allow for social distancing within the large and small yoga rooms. There will be floor markers compliant with social distancing standards for mat placements. Virtual classes will always be facilitated in parallel with the live classes to support more practice options for your physical or emotional comfort.
3. Please bring your personal props and mat to class, as rental options will not be available. INYE also carries brand new mats and props for sale in the studio.
4. Our dedicated staff will be working to ensure the space is sanitized regularly, including frequently touched surfaces and high traffic areas. The studio has purchased a fog machine to clean the studio spaces after each class with botanical disinfectant by Benefect. This product is EPA registered and disinfects within 30 seconds making it perfect for our space! The studio will also receive a thorough clean by our dedicated Energy Exchange family each evening following the final class, as well as a professional cleaning crew once a week.
5. We ask that when you are in the communal areas, be respectful of people's space and practice social distancing. This can be a trying time for some, therefore being compassionate, kind and considerate will ensure everyone feels comfortable and safe.
When the Ontario Government reveals detailed regulations which come with the opening of phase 3, rest assured INYE Yoga Studio will comply fully with the suggestions and requirements to ensure the health & safety of our entire Inye community!
We look forward to being back in the studio, sharing our energy & stories with each and every one of you! Your dedication to INYE Yoga through this challenging time is beyond words. We hold a special place in our heart for each of you!