It is an honour, and our dharma as INYE teachers, to pave the way for peace and growth for this community at all times.
Recognizing the changing nature of all things: our body, events, and now the space we come for practice. The mind that practices remains the same. "Home is where the OM is", the practice itself is a dancing vibration, a state of moving meditation, has no attachment to any space or time. The teachers are here to guide and serve the humanity as a whole.
On a lighter note, it would certainly help to know how to establish the digital link to INYE! Maybe this is the time to make the fonts larger, or take out the reading glasses!
1) Existing INYE members & new friends, please make sure you sign up for a MINDBODY account! There are two portals on the INYE website:
Under MEMBER BONUS -> MINDBODY LOG IN, create a new account (or log in if you already have a Mindbody account).
Via the REGISTER button on SCHEDULE
Optional: Download the Mindbody app on your mobile phone, search for INYE YOGA, by increasing the distance to max (default is 5Km). Add INYE YOGA as a favourite, then you can always access the pricing options & register for classes.
It is important, for all members, to VERIFY YOUR EMAIL is typed in correctly.
2) Optional: download the ZOOM app (*April 29th edit: ZOOM version 5.0 upgrade https://zoom.us/download?zcid=1231) on your intended displaying platform (phone / tablet / computer). For those who are tech savvy, connect to a smart TV! Downloading ZOOM is not necessary, as most major browsers support ZOOM live stream.
3) Obtain a pricing option: INYE offers a One Week Free Trial, for new and old friends of the studio. Class Pass packages is a great way to continue after a week, and/or Membership will grant you unlimited access, same as the in studio practice. All Online Class Pass can attend the studio practices when re-opens.
4) Register for class(es): Registration for the INYE Virtual Interactive Classes closes 15 minutes prior to the starting time, and two emails (one duplicate) will be sent out 10 minutes to with log in information. Please check your junk mail box and if they got filtered, please "trust" the email addresses. Highly recommend to plan and register ahead of time!
5) In the email you will see a link. Simply click on it, and be prompted to join the INYE Virtual Interactive Class, via the ZOOM app or via a web browser. You can also join by entering the "Meeting ID" & "Password" on ZOOM to gain access.
6) Please set up your camera at a location where the teacher can see your whole posture. We will provide necessary verbal adjustments for alignments, as well as connecting with you energetically during the practice. Of course you can always choose not to share the camera, it is a choice you can make.